Thursday, July 14, 2005

My thoughts for all the internet to see

Since I"m not working at the moment I am free to share what I think about things in the gaming world, and outside of it (gasp I hear there is life outside of games) without reflecting on anyone else. I find this refreshing for in the past I have censored myself, voluntairly of course.

This is for my thoughts, feelings and musings about all sorts of things, political, social and of course things that happen in the gaming industry. I won't talk about anything that I 'know' from 'inside sources' or anything silly like that, but I will share what I think about things that are common knowledge. And once I work in 'the industry' again I'll have to be more careful.

Until then however, here I go. Feedback is always welcome, feel free to disagree with things that I think and be paitent and I may post thing that are a few days old, as I"m not 'in the loop' so to speak anymore.

No comments: